Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Traditional Walnut Palmer Sofa Top Price



Traditional Walnut Palmer Sofa

Traditional Walnut Palmer Sofa




Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. Traditional Walnut Palmer Sofa completed with a lot of capabilities which makes it great product. If you wish to know further of this location finding tools, just read its main features below.
  • Traditional styling
  • natural nails on the arm panels
  • bun showood accent legs
  • leather upholstery
  • 101" W x 40" D x 39" H


Description :
Palmer is all leather upholstery featuring a top quality leather with the benefit of protection. Traditional styling with natural nails on the arm panels, boxed seat cushions and backs along with bun showood accent legs is sure to add style and comfort to any home environment. Picture frame stitching on the backs and seat add more detail to this inviting furniture. The soft leather has a suavage spray effect that adds color depth, clarity and surface interest with tone on tone blending of colors... Read Full Description


Category: Sofas & Couches

Brand: Famous Brand Furniture

Review : Gorgeous and reasonably priced
I bought this sofa after seeing on in a local store. It was much cheaper online, so i went for it. I am so glad I did. I have had it for about a week and I am thrilled. The seller did a great job packaging and the delivery company was also great. The sofa arrived in great condition. It is a nice firm sofa and the leather is gorgeous. The only design part I don't like is the base on the center front sticks out a bit and I often stub my toe on it, but trust me, I can get used to that as this piece looks great.


Traditional Walnut Palmer Sofa even better than expected - highly recommend!!!






What do you think about Traditional Walnut Palmer Sofa?
Traditional Walnut Palmer Sofa Top Price
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment