Thursday, June 20, 2013

Home Styles 5530-162 Naples Student Desk and Hutch, White Finish Best Buy



Home Styles 5530-162 Naples Student Desk and Hutch, White Finish

Home Styles 5530-162 Naples Student Desk and Hutch, White Finish




Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. Home Styles 5530-162 Naples Student Desk and Hutch, White Finish completed with a lot of capabilities which makes it great product. If you wish to know further of this location finding tools, just read its main features below.
  • Naples student desk and hutch
  • Made of poplar hardwood solids and wood product
  • Comes in a multi-step white finish including a clear coat finish to help guard against wear and tear stemming from normal use
  • Desk has two drawers for storage and the hutch has two drawers and an open storage area
  • Measures 42-inch width by 24-inch depth by 38-5/8-inch height


Description :
Naples student desk and hutch is constructed of poplar hardwood solids and wood product with a multi-step white finish including a clear coat finish to help guard against wear and tear stemming from normal use. Brushed satin chrome hardware. A wonderful addition to a small room in need of a work area. The desk has two drawers for storage and the hutch has two drawers and an open storage area. Hutch measures 42-inch width by 10-1/2-inch depth by 8-3/4-inch height. Easy to assemble. Overall dimens... More...


Category: Home Office Desks

Brand: Home Styles

Review : Great desk from a great seller
I was looking for a desk to replace a desk I had gotten about 15 years ago - I wanted it to be white, not too big, and a little bit dainty (not chunky). I must have looked through hundreds of desks, and only found 2 or 3 that I would consider. However, this one was the best desk for my budget and I am very happy with it. It took longer than I thought before I had a chance to assemble it (house renovations dragged on) so I missed my chance to rate the seller via Amazon's function, but WSports is an excellent seller. The desk came quickly and was packaged extremely well. I also got a follow-up email from seller asking if everything was OK and offering to resolve issues, if there were any. It took only about 20 minutes to assemble. I wish the desk drawers were a little bit deeper, but I knew what I was getting. Everything is functioning and seems sturdy. If anything goes wrong in the coming months, I'll update the review. The hutch is nice because it adds more storage space. I think this...


Home Styles 5530-162 Naples Student Desk and Hutch, White Finish even better than expected - highly recommend!!!






What do you think about Home Styles 5530-162 Naples Student Desk and Hutch, White Finish?
Home Styles 5530-162 Naples Student Desk and Hutch, White Finish Best Buy
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment