Monday, June 24, 2013

Signature Design by Ashley T561-7 Landyn Chairside End Table Top Price

Signature Design by Ashley T561-7 Landyn Chairside End Table

Signature Design by Ashley T561-7 Landyn Chairside End Table

Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. Signature Design by Ashley T561-7 Landyn Chairside End Table completed with a lot of capabilities which makes it great product. If you wish to know further of this location finding tools, just read its main features below.

Description :
Make a statement with your home's decor by accenting it with stunning contemporary design of the Landyn accent table collection featuring a thick and durable faux travertine table top supported by the unique cantilever styling base bathed in a dark brown finish. Read Full Description

Category: End Tables

Brand: Famous Brand Furniture

Review : Solid, beautiful, undamaged end tables
These are as beautiful as they are in the pictures displayed. Each takes about 15 minutes to assemble and an allen wrench is included for each of the 7 screws. Setup is an extremely simple 3 step process. What takes the time is turning the allen wrench a half turn at a time for about half the screws because of their positioning beneath the table. Good weight, solid product with no wobble whatsoever and they're great if you place them in front of your outlets because they have a solid back that hides the cord jungle. The thickness of the top is about 3" so they look very bold and strong. I wouldn't say they look too much like marble but I didn't care because you can simply pass them off as beautiful tables with a beautifully finished top. Nice shiny surface and haven't seen any scratches although scratches seem possible. Even all the screw holes in the panels lined up and all parts were included (nothing missing). I would give the craftsmanship about an 8 or 9 out of 10 which...

Signature Design by Ashley T561-7 Landyn Chairside End Table even better than expected - highly recommend!!!

What do you think about Signature Design by Ashley T561-7 Landyn Chairside End Table?
Signature Design by Ashley T561-7 Landyn Chairside End Table Top Price
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment