Sunday, May 26, 2013

Secretary Best Buy



Secretary

Secretary




Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. Secretary completed with a lot of capabilities which makes it great product. If you wish to know further of this location finding tools, just read its main features below.
  • Rich brown cherry stained finish
  • Constructed with select veneers and hardwoods
  • Roll top desk features a locking tambour door
  • Utility drawer with compartmentalized pencil tray


Description :
Rich brown cherry stained finish. Constructed with select veneers and hardwoods. Roll top desk features a locking tambour door. Utility drawer with compartmentalized pencil tray. The location of the -24R desk return can be reversed. Some assembly required Full Description


Category: Home Office Desks

Brand: Famous Brand Furniture

Review : Amazing Desk for small spaces
I bought this desk to fit into a small space in my bedroom. I was torn between two other desks and am so happy I chose this one. First of all its beautiful. Secondly its so functional. I took the insert with the dividers and drawers out and put it on top of the desk and filled it with all my antique books, photos etc...on top I put a small touch lamp and more photos. Inside was very spacious and thats where I now put my laptop and TWO large boxes/baskets to hold bills cards envelopes etc. The main drawer is very spacious and has dividers for paper clips stamps etc as well as plenty of room for cards envelopes scissors. I own the large full size version of this desk and thats another reason I went with the smaller version. It really does give the impression of an older antique desk which is what I wanted. The drop down part is sturdy and well made. The tabs on the drawers in the insert are usable and you can put labels inserted into them to designate what the drawers are for. It really...


Secretary even better than expected - highly recommend!!!






What do you think about Secretary?
Secretary Best Buy
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment